Monday, November 29, 2010

Shea Terra Organics Rose Hip & Red Bush Black Soap Face Wash Review

I've been using Philosophy Purity Facial Cleanser religiously for two years. After reading several raving reviews (one from Bella Makeup Blog) on Shea Terra Organics Rose Hip & Red Bush Black Soap Face Wash, I made my order and received my package within one week! I've been using the face wash for about 4 days now. After the first wash my skin felt baby soft. My pores noticeably less clogged. I'm convinced this is my new favorite face wash already!
African black soap has been a highly effective, natural facial treatment for ages. This blemish fighting and anti-aging remedy lightens dark spots, smoothes skin and exfoliates to reveal clear, soft and luminous skin. Rose hips are high in vitamin C, and red bush tea adds a kick of antioxidant benefits. This wash does not have a rose aroma, which can irritate sensitive and allergic complexions. Also ideal for acne prone skin, as it gently exfoliates dead skin cells blocking the pore. Use as a face wash daily to maintain healthy looking skin. For deep cleansing, apply black soap as a mask. Leave on 5-10 minutes, then wash off, working away dead skin cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback! Xoxo :)