Monday, November 29, 2010

Photography by Face On By Tamara

My 7 month old son Jaxson James and I had our first Mini Muffin Photo Shoot! I wasn't expecting to be apart of the pictures, so luckily I had dressed up a little bit that day! Photography by Face On By Tamara
My look: dress by American Apparel, headband Forever21
Face: MAC studio moisture tint light & MAC NW15 studio finish concealer 
Powder: MAC mineralize skin finish natural light medium & MAC mineralize skin finish by candelight as highlighter
Blush: MAC rhapsody in two
Eyes: MAC brule all over lid, pigment in sunnydaze on crease, pigment universal mix (inner eye corner), fluidline in blacktrack on top lash line
Lips: MAC beigeland 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback! Xoxo :)