Monday, November 29, 2010

L’Oreal EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque Review

If you color your hair, you know how frustrating it can be when you color fades quickly and gets dull. You may also experience some dryness and split-ends. Salon deep conditioning treatments can be expensive. Well, thankfully L’Oreal makes sulfate-free color care products! L’Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque deep conditions your hair in about five minutes (I have left on for 20 mins and LOVED the results) in the shower. The rosemary mint scent is refreshing and the rich masque left my hair feeling silky, smooth but didn’t weigh it down. I love this product and at around $8, this is definitely a worthwhile bargain.

1 comment:

  1. I've recently seen a few positive reviews on this- I highlight my roots every 8 weeks so I think I am going to give this a go. Thank for the review!!
    ♥Jolene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback! Xoxo :)