Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award and TAG!


  Thank you Miss Rinz for giving me this award! :)
This is my first award and I am so happy!
It makes me feel so special!

 
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. List 7 things about yourself 
3. Name the blogs you would like to award


*7 Things About Me*

1. My family is my everything 
2. I like my beats fast and my bass down low
3. My FAV hobby is shopping
4. I'm OBSESSED with organizing
5. Jillian Michaels Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD kicks my ass, literally!
6. I'm deathly afraid of spiders
7. My girl-friends nicknamed me Giggles :)

 And, of course, 7 blogs I have found myself reading a lot lately, and thoroughly enjoying! These girls brighten up my day and I would LOVE for you to follow them too!

Now I get to award the following lovely ladies with this:
STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE organising too! :D & I'm with you on the shopping thing haha!
    Thank you for the award my lovely :) You're so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!!! Shopping is my no. 1 hobby. and Jillian Michael is awesome. I have the DVD too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you so much for featuring me! Love your blog too girl! Your makeup always look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the award love xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sweetie- thanks so much for the award- your blog looks fantastic!
    ♥Jolene

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the award - you're super duper sweet and gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your very welcome dolls! Thanks for the love, just made my day! Have a fabulous day darlings! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback! Xoxo :)