Thursday, January 20, 2011

L'Oreal Everstrong Overnight Repair Treament Review

This is the newest product in the L'Oreal Everstrong line. It's a leave-in, overnight conditioning treatment. According to the bottle, it's packed with a "Bio-Ceramide Complex" that helps restore the hair's strength and resiliency. It's a gel-cream consistency, and you are supposed to apply 1-2 pumps to the hair at night. I have learned that if I apply about two pumps while my hair is still a little bit damp & then curl it, the curl will hold up to three days! I still have to use my beloved L’Oreal EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque. But my hair looks less damaged, feels softer, and looks healthier. It also frizzes less and looks GORGEOUS! This is a definite must have! 

PRICE: $7.99 for a 3.4-oz. bottle
AVAILABILITY: At most drugstores, grocery stores and amazon.com.
PRIMP AND GIGGLE RATING: A+

3 comments:

  1. hi heather!!! does this make your hair oily?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Rinz! Nope not oily at all, I can use as a leave-in conditioner & style as usual with FAB results! And find zero trace of treatment on my pillowcase when used overnight. The scent is sweet and yummy too. After two weeks, I'm loving this product! Let me know if you try it doll! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review- I am going to check this out- I am always on the lookout for great hair products.
    ♥Jolene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback! Xoxo :)