The Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism workout
- Warm up: arm circles, toe touches, arm swings and jogging in place
- Circuit one: squatting side kicks on the right side, squatting with alternating punches, squatting side kicks on the left side, a jab-cross-hook-elbow combination and alternating front kicks
- Circuit two: burpies, plie hops (the former dancer in me loves these, they totally make your butt burn), a punch-hop combination, 180-degree jumps and single-leg hops
- Circuit three: butt kicks, high knees, jumping jacks, oblique crunches on the right side and oblique crunches on the left side
- Circuit four: mountain climbers, lower back and leg raises, pike crunches, oblique twists and a walking plank
- Circuit five: swing kicks, uppercuts, back kicks, squatting with a jab-cross combo and knee crunches
- Circuit six: jump squats, cross-country skiing, scissor kicks, skaters and standing mountain climbers
- Circuit seven: twisting jumps, standing ab crunches, knee crunches on the right side, knee crunches on the left side and jump rope
- Cool down: a five minute cool-down stretch
This wasn’t my first workout with Jillian. I’d been using her 30 Day Shred DVD for a while, so I thought I knew what to expect from this one. But boy oh boy, was I wrong! With Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, Jillian takes workouts to the next level!
If you like working out at home and want to burn some serious calories, give Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism a try!